Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Kindly request to top up Steve Harley&Sebastian !

Kindly request to top up Steve Harley&Sebastian ! 8 years 11 months ago #10337

• leonacht
Hello ladies & gentlemen,
Hello Harley & C.R. admirors ,
Silvie and Leo gently appeal to all of you to help Steve Harley in Radio 1 'world classics 100 '.It will only take very few minutes to achief a big (top 10) result .
In order to refresh your memory you'll find the results 2014 on ;www.radio1.be/programmas/classics-100/cl...4-h%C3%A9t-overzicht
In this list 2014 we had Sebastian on nbr. 17 and Make me smile on nbr. 84 ! Our objective is self-evident to reach a better result .
This is the link to the webpage of this year : www.radio1.be/classics100/stem-nu
On top of this page and under the title ' stem op de classics 100 ' you'll find a textbar with little magnifying-glass .In this space you can search for your favourit songs and they will come into sight in order your choice from one to five . In the frame under the top 5 list you can give your own input or your own suggestion(s) . At the left you can mark the little square ' yes I may be contacted '
Since this pop poll is really searching for classics , constrict to the two songs wich were already very good scoring in the 2014 list . ( Feel free of course ) Our aim is an top 10 entry for Sebastian and a boost for Make me smile in top 50 .
Please spread and promote this quality voting on Belgium's Radio 1 and let your family , friends , neighbours , relatives help to give Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel a massive deserved support !!!
Tx. in advance and with much love from Belgium , Leo & Silvie
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Kindly request to top up Steve Harley&Sebastian ! 8 years 11 months ago #10338

• leonacht
second try.... classics 100 list 2014 :
www.radio1.be/programmas/classics-100/cl...4-h%C3%A9t-overzicht
L & S

Re:Kindly request to top up Steve Harley&Sebastian ! 8 years 11 months ago #10339

• GedKen
Thanks Leo, job done. Once the selections are in place, we click on the 'stem nu' button to finish I think?

Re:Kindly request to top up Steve Harley&Sebastian ! 8 years 11 months ago #10342

• leonacht
Yep GedKen , your dutch is improving : ' stem nu ' means vote now & after three seconds you get a message that your vote is registred ; well done , good job en have a nice evening . Leo

Re:Kindly request to top up Steve Harley&Sebastian ! 8 years 11 months ago #10344

• GedKen
Cheers Leo, a great selection of tunes to choose from, after the 2 Harley songs I had Al Stewart, Sniff 'n' The Tears and Sparks. Looking forward to the results.

Re:Kindly request to top up Steve Harley&Sebastian ! 8 years 11 months ago #10353

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
Hi Leo and Silvie. I have voted.

1. Sebastian: Cockney Rebel
2. Make Me Smile (Come Up And See Me): Steve Harley and Cockney Rebel.
3.Mother's Little Helper: Rolling Stones
4.My Sweet Lord : George Harrison
5.By The Light Of The Silvery Moon: Al Jolson :laugh:
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.
  • Page: