Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Opening Set choices

Re:Opening Set choices 9 years 1 week ago #10275

• FALLAJ
Everyone will have their own favourite choice. I will include Mr Soft which is the song that hooked me on to this song writing genius that is Steve Harley.
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Opening Set choices 9 years 1 week ago #10285

• leonacht
Completly optional and in our perception and experience :
Judy teen
The coast of Amalfi
Journey's end
But in all honesty , this year we can't make it to fly over to the UK for very good family reasons ( 3th & 4 th time grandfather / grandmother end april & end mai ).
Maybe this can be an idea to fit in the gig in Gistel ( Belgium ) in april 2015 ???
Have a nice weekend all of you and very jalous on the coming live tour in november.....maybe and hopefully also coming to Belgium !
Leo & Silvie

Re:Opening Set choices 9 years 3 days ago #10299

• richardgwyther
Great idea. Hard to choose 3, so I have gone for a couple of rarities & a classic:
1. White, White Dove. Underrated track which I don't think Steve has hardly ever sang live.
2. Only You. From the Stripped to the bare Bones album.
3. Love's a Prima Donna.

Re:Opening Set choices 9 years 3 days ago #10300

• therebel
Well sounded a great idea at first now 2weeks later I'm thinking what a friggin stupid idea lol. So as I thought best thing to do is play everything Harley that there is and then I can't say oh I forgot about that one. Nope doesn't work at all I've run through it all twice now over the weeks and changed my mind that many times that I'm about the dissapeer up my own backside so as of now I've set myself a deadline of the end of the day to make a choice lets see if I can do it
Was in a frenzy from the midnight air when I saw the light
I realized only children can live upon a timeless flight

Re:Opening Set choices 9 years 3 days ago #10301

• therebel
Just got told off by the mrs your not bloody playing them all again make your mind up so hear goes. Not the conventional choices having seen and heard mr h a lot over the last few years it's more about what I haven't heard and really want to so first (if this is love ) give me more second I wish it would rain third too much tenderness all awe sum and little used tracks for a long time hear hoping.
Was in a frenzy from the midnight air when I saw the light
I realized only children can live upon a timeless flight

Re:Opening Set choices 9 years 3 days ago #10303

• RachelPAtoSH
Your votes will only count if submitted through the Poll link, therebel! Don't forget!! The webmaster's software counts the figures in order of 3,2,1.