Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Got Our Tickets

Re:Got Our Tickets 9 years 1 month ago #10257

• joanna
Hey Glynis fantastic....... I will see you too in Cambridge and Birmingham with my rebellers of the day/area... Cambridge Box office chappie particularly helpful.

There has to be something earlier?? to see you at too perhaps? :woohoo:
xx jo
Smile x
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Got Our Tickets 9 years 1 month ago #10258

• therebel
Hi Jo see your on your travels again pity you can't make it down to Manchester Monday night is a bad one really for travellers hope to see you soon
Was in a frenzy from the midnight air when I saw the light
I realized only children can live upon a timeless flight

Re:Got Our Tickets 9 years 1 month ago #10260

• newiejudy
joanna wrote:
Hey Glynis fantastic....... I will see you too in Cambridge and Birmingham with my rebellers of the day/area... Cambridge Box office chappie particularly helpful.

There has to be something earlier?? to see you at too perhaps? :woohoo:
xx jo
Jo
I look forward to seeing you again too!!
Judy x

Re:Got Our Tickets 9 years 1 month ago #10262

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
I booked tickets for just one concert last friday- Tunbridge Wells with daughter, Martha. Very exciting! I can't afford to travel far to see Steve but I always ache to see him again as soon as I leave each venue.
Then I read, at the weekend, about the Castle concert and thought I'd book that as soon as tickets are on sale on 23rd March (John was/is a big Quo fan!). Then something happened on Monday and I was overcome with a desire to book another concert so have booked Folkestone too.

After all that, the price for 12 tickets to take the grandkids to see the local Panto, Peter Pan, next January didn't seem such a hard bullet to bite........ :woohoo: ....so that's done.

Poor Visa card :laugh:

If Steve announces more dates at Chatham, Croydon or Dartford I may have to sell my body. :blush:
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re:Got Our Tickets 9 years 1 month ago #10263

• cockneyr3bel
Hi Jo will be great to see you again too,nothing earlier than Cambridge,will be in London for a week with Judy,hoping for maybe another show after Guildford,
I too love Status Quo,and we've got tickets to see them on 6 th June at Burghley House,would be a fantastic venue for Steve,what about it RACHEL .
Got excited when I saw that Steve was supporting Status Quo then realised it was wrong venue.
Tried to explain to my 35 year old son last night,when he said "why would you want to see the same show 5 nights in the same week",my answer to him was "your addicted to smoking arnt you",same difference !!!!!!

Re:Got Our Tickets 9 years 1 month ago #10268

• joanna
Hey Glynis :cheer:

:laugh: :laugh:
Jo

HI REBEL.. it has to be done. .
Down to Manchester are you mad ? Its up hill from here dont you know? I may get it yet, its all about the diary and that lil old thing called "working the flippin shifts..I have got Salisbury too.
Tickets for Ray Davies In Bristol and hoping to get to London Town to see the play too.

Hi Judy... I dont want to wish the year away really but November is ages..
The Guys must need practice time :woohoo: before then ... ha
Smile x