Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Make me smile RINGTONE!

Make me smile RINGTONE! 9 years 2 months ago #10116

• joanna
I was looking for the mms ringtone and if ?? if there was one the other night at work (ooops!)

I noticed this evening that a couple of MMS "ringtones" appeared on my Itunes list (not yet uploaded - downloaded or whatever I do with them.)
I did not recognise the label and was wondering how original they are?
I think they read "released on 27th Jan ... so is this from Comeuppance towards the cause too.

RINGTONES would certainly raise the profile to ALL THE WORLD out there surely. :woohoo:

jo
Smile x
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:Make me smile RINGTONE! 9 years 2 months ago #10119

• cheri
Hi, Jo. :D I wrote about this on the forum a couple of months ago. I was dying to have that famous guitar riff in the beginning of Make Me Smile be my ringtone (I had recently bought my first smart phone after being one of only two or two and 1/2 people in the United States that did not have one). I finally found a way that the music I buy from Amazon can be designated as my ringtone. I have several albums of Steve's that I bought not as a CD, but just as downloads. So through the phone, I can decide which one to have as the main ringtone. Jimbo said here on the forum that he has ringtones assigned to various callers. I haven't gone that far, but happily I do have Make Me Smile as my ringtone. I hope that helps. :)

Love, Cheri

Re:Make me smile RINGTONE! 9 years 2 months ago #10121

• joanna
Hi Cheri
Hows things?
It helps thank you..... need to get a bit techie now ....
I did have "Mr Raffles" that way . I was wondering if something new had been put out in view of the recent publicity really.
x
Smile x