Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: A Burning Desire

A Burning Desire 9 years 1 month ago #10107

• Jack
Every time I think of the wonderful experiences of the Human Menagerie/Psychomodo concerts, my mood is immediately lifted and a huge smile appears on my face as the most vivid memories from Birmingham, Manchester and Gateshead come flooding back. Then however my thoughts become somewhat negative as I wonder if I will ever experience such a wonderful concert again and find it difficult to imagine that the concerts will never be repeated. My mind is finding it very difficult to accept that I will not hear 'Cavaliers' again in all its glory with Steve Norman absolutely wonderful on the saxophone.
PLEASE ensure it happens again.....a plea from the heart.

Jack
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:A Burning Desire 9 years 1 month ago #10115

• joanna
Hi Jack :)

Fret not.
Try not to be negative because I know where you are with these thoughts, as after every show I leave thinking .... "WOWEEE " but also sad that "it will never better that".
All will be good you see because as is usual with this band of creators another framework is born out of something they have fallen across and the magic happens all over again and in a different way so often especially when you least expect it.
So try not to yearn for a bigger and better because the smaller things can give a bigger surprise so often.
Best wishes Jo

P.s You obviously have the cds and can re play that over and over . I know what you mean though , truely I do.

"A Burning Desire" also sounds like a good Album cover to me.... perhaps the next one?
;)
Smile x
Please login/register to post on the forum.