Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Tumbling Down,Royal Albert Hall, Youtube

Tumbling Down,Royal Albert Hall, Youtube 9 years 3 months ago #10054

• stewart g
Check out Tumbling Down from the RAH on Youtube.Probably the best film of Cockney Rebel in concert I've ever seen! :)
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re: Tumbling Down,Royal Albert Hall, Youtube 9 years 3 months ago #10056

• leonacht
Thanks for the tip Stewart !!! have a nice 2015 .
Leo for L & S

Re:Tumbling Down,Royal Albert Hall, Youtube 9 years 3 months ago #10057

• Stella Day
  • Reassuringly expensive.
stewart g wrote:
Check out Tumbling Down from the RAH on Youtube.Probably the best film of Cockney Rebel in concert I've ever seen! :)
This one

or this one?

:lol:
If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all.

Re:Tumbling Down,Royal Albert Hall, Youtube 9 years 3 months ago #10058

• stewart g
Both are great,thanks Stella. :) and a happy new year to you and yours Leo! Indeed a happy new year to all Rebel's out there.Love and Peace.x

Re:Tumbling Down,Royal Albert Hall, Youtube 9 years 3 months ago #10059

• ALEXA
An amazing night. I was reduced to tears at that point when everyone got to their feet to sing the refrain " oh dear look what they've done to the blues". It was a touching moment, goodness knows how it was for Steve, to look up when hearing us all singing our hearts out and to see everyone of us on our feet waving our arms. That night in the Albert Hall in my poshest dress was fantastic as was the first time I stood in the Liverpool stadium in 1975 as a schoolgirl in my best flares belting out the chorus to a very young Steve in red bowler and coat. It's been a journey and a fab one. Long may it continue. A belated Happy New Year everyone.

Re:Tumbling Down,Royal Albert Hall, Youtube 9 years 3 months ago #10061

• leonacht
Hey you all up there cross the world ;
Stewart , Stella , Gedken and other agreable ' tumbling high ' people and Steve or Rebel freaks....
Yes indeed , it is amazing , it is amiable & charming how music , how songs , how an artist , how a band can lift up emotions and pleasant feelings.... in this particular case Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel...a band among a lot of high level musicians in this world . Thank you for the music , thank you for this forum , thank you for keeping us informed and for sure hoping to meet much of yours in 2015 !
Leo for Leo and Silvie .
  • Page: