& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: better news .....at last re : Julie

Re:better news .....at last re : Julie 9 years 2 months ago #10070

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
HI Denise,
I have not spoken to Julie since she was first admitted to Dewsbury hospital,we have exchanged a few texts that is all.The latest information today came from her friend Brian who lives in Ibiza but is staying temporarily at Julie's home in Osset and Jules asked him to call me this morning with the update.
He says she is quite poorly and very depressed,and the passing of her mum does not seem to Have sunk in.
I am sure cards and letters sent to the hospital below will get to her, so please all
Send her a card if you can she needs our help to get her in a better frame of mind and on the road to recovery.Thanks everyone,
Jim.

Send cards/letters to:

Miss Julie Brown (in patient)
Pinderfields General hospital
Aberford road
Wakefield
WF 1 4DG
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re:better news .....at last re : Julie 9 years 2 months ago #10071

• cheri
Jimbo, this is upsetting news to say the least! :( I was encouraged by your last post saying that she was in rehab. Now, I'm saddened again by this latest twist in circumstances. If you talk to her, please tell her that I am thinking of her and have the greatest hopes for healing and recovery. She is just the nicest person, and I would love to spend time with her again.

Love, Cheri

Re:better news .....at last re : Julie 9 years 2 months ago #10074

• cockneyrebel1
I hope everyone will forgive me for using this public forum as a private messaging service! But I don't have Jimbo's e-mail, and so this forum is my only point of contact.
Jimbo, is there any news of Julie? As promised I sent a card, as did my dad, whose company I mentioned Julie enjoyed so much. I hope the cards and messages add to a bigger expression of love and friendship that will help to support Julie in this awful time in her life.
May God bless this warm, living and special person. Keep us posted, please.

Re:better news .....at last re : Julie 9 years 2 months ago #10075

• cockneyrebel1
I hope everyone will forgive me for using this public forum as a private messaging service! But I don't have Jimbo's e-mail, and so this forum is my only point of contact.
Jimbo, is there any news of Julie? As promised I sent a card, as did my dad, whose company I mentioned Julie enjoyed so much. I hope the cards and messages add to a bigger expression of love and friendship that will help to support Julie in this awful time in her life.
May God bless this warm, living and special person. Keep us posted, please.

Re:better news .....at last re : Julie 9 years 2 months ago #10076

• cockneyrebel1
Am so sorry my message posted twice

Re:better news .....at last re : Julie 9 years 2 months ago #10077

• stewart g
Thank you for the update Jim.God bless you and your family and of course Julie.