Steve Harley

& Cockney Rebel

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: better news .....at last re : Julie

better news .....at last re : Julie 9 years 3 months ago #10039

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
managed to get a text to Julie this afternoon.....
here is her reply...
'in rehab now but still in bed...feeling very down as you can imagine xx'
Julie.

for the time being rehab is a wonderful word to see!
thanks for all the kind messages from everyone I will see to it that Julie reads them all
LOVELY MESSAGE FROM MIKE J AND HAZEL,Julie will appreciate every word,not forgetting everyone else.
All the best to everyone and look forward to a happier new year,saying that, got a call tuesday night to tell me my sister has cancer.
Never rains but it pours, we can only wish for better times.
Raise a glass to absent friends...
PHANTOM,LINCOLN ANDERSON,JULIES MUM,SIMONE,and to anyone and everyone who has lost a loved one in recent times including pets.
Jimbo,Chesterfield. :(
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'
Please login/register to post on the forum.

Re: better news .....at last re : Julie 9 years 3 months ago #10048

• therebel
well said big guy and hope your sister can make a recovery see ya soon mate
Was in a frenzy from the midnight air when I saw the light
I realized only children can live upon a timeless flight

Re: better news .....at last re : Julie 9 years 3 months ago #10064

• cheri
Yes, well said, Jimbo. I am glad that Julie is better, but very sorry about your sister. After going through the passing of Phantom and Lincoln, I'm ready for some good news. Hopefully, they caught the cancer soon enough to be treated. Please give Julie my love and tell her that she can pull through with the help of all of us who love her.

Cheri

Re:better news .....at last re : Julie 9 years 3 months ago #10067

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
Hi folks,
Julie has had a relapse in her condition and has been moved to an isolation ward at Pinderfields hospital in Wakefield,she is on a course of antibiotics and they are considering surgery.
Pinderfields do not accept flowers so please do not send any there.
Julie's mum's funeral took place last week and poor Jules could not attend.
Updates as and when I can.
Jimbo.
'i fought a tiger just for the glory,the bloody battle was fierce and was gory,was like a scene from a kipling story,she sucked my blood like shes eating tandoori....'

Re:better news .....at last re : Julie 9 years 3 months ago #10068

• rebelfreak1
  • jimbo
Hi folks,
Julie has had a relapse in her condition and has been moved to an isolation ward at Pinderfields hospital in Wakefield,she is on a course of antibiotics and they are considering surgery.
Pinderfields do not accept flowers so please do not send any there.
Julie's mum's funeral took place last week and poor Jules could not attend.
Updates as and when I can.
Jimbo.

Re:better news .....at last re : Julie 9 years 3 months ago #10069

• cockneyrebel1
Thank you for the update Jimbo. Please keep us posted. I mentioned before that my 92 year old dad met Julie some years ago. Please, let her know that Denise's dad, Dennis, is thinking of her and praying for her. They got on like a house on fire, Dad teasing her (he is an outrageous flirt!!!), with comments like "What has Steve Harley got that I havent???" etc, etc. you can imagine!!!
Do you have an address for the hospital? I so want to be personally in touch with my friend and send a card - But I'll be guided by your advice.
Many thanks
Denise B)