Breaking News - Tour Details to be announced here next week!
Tuesday, 03 March 2015 21:15
The new 2015 Tour details will be announced here next week.
To get the details emailed to you before they are published on the website, sign up for email updates here.
And don't forget to watch Steve on The One Show, BBC 1 TV, Thursday 7pm.
Steve on Radio 2 Sunday 22nd Feb
Saturday, 21 February 2015 15:57
Steve will be Live on-air with Johnnie Walker on BBC Radio 2 Sunday afternoon 22nd February. Airs 3-5pm.
Cockney Rebel and mate of Mick Ronson, Steve Harley loves Hull | Hull Daily Mail
Friday, 20 February 2015 16:20
Steve Harley Make Me Smile - new, fun verse on Driving Penalty
Sunday, 01 February 2015 13:40
Steve will be talking Live on air to Billy Sloan on Sunday evening
Tuesday, 23 December 2014 17:12
It will be Billy's last ever show, as Radio Clyde have dropped it from their schedule for the future.
Fans might like to email the show and ask Steve a question, such as "What is your most special memory of appearing on the Billy Sloan show?
Get well, Julie ...
Thursday, 18 December 2014 16:44
..and it's not just Steve sending this wish, there are THOUSANDS of us! XXXXXXX
The Quality Of Mercy CD back in stock
Thursday, 20 November 2014 19:11
This ever-popular CD includes Live favourites such as Journey's End, A Friend For Life, The Coast Of Amalfi and Saturday Night At The Fair - click here
RAK Sign New Bands - Make Me Smile Gets Covered
Tuesday, 04 November 2014 21:29
"RAK Singles Club gate epitomize the label's agenda, to shine a spotlight on the best of new music with no restrictions of style or genre - the only condition is that the music is great and that the bands deserve an audience. While the A Sides are original songs written for the project, RAK asked each artist to cover a RAK catalogue song, and so the B Sides are modern takes on classics.."
So far, RAK have singed three acts “Trojan Horse”, “Beautiful Boy” and “Cadbury Sisters”.
The Cadbury Sisters (descendants of the Cadbury's Chocolate founder) picked “Make Me Smile (Come Up And See Me)” as their B-side (to be released on the 24th November online and vinyl only). It has had a little love from Radio 2 (Janice Long in particular) and is in the running for a playlist slot.
Here is Janice Long playing Make Me Smile on her show http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04mpzjm 1 hour 28 mins 30 seconds in.
Steve loves it…!!!
Photo Diary of another special night
Thursday, 30 October 2014 00:27
Scroll through this Photo Diary for a great interpretation of the
Floral Pavilion, New Brighton show's preparation and the concert itself - Pix by Mike Callow
Wednesday, 13 August 2014 20:54
A number of AAA Passes, unused for the three recent orchestra and choir concerts, are available for sale at cost price. The pass (one available per person, per order) is a memento only, and of ornamental value. The pass must not be used in an attempt to gain backstage entrance at any shows.
The cost: £4 each, including p & p, no lanyards available.
The Best Years Of Our Lives - Definitive Version - on sale now at Amazon
Wednesday, 25 June 2014 20:03
Steve Harley and Cockney Rebel - Orchestra & Choir Concert Tickets NOW ON SALE
Friday, 29 November 2013 23:33
- Limited Edition T-shirt For Orchestra & Choir Concerts, pre-order now!
- Busy Promotional week ahead for Steve
- Harrogate, Royal Hall photos
- Purchase Links - Birmingham CD/DVD/MP3
- UK band dates added so far ...
- Stock Clearance. Limited Copies of CDs On Offer
- Vintage TV: Steve's My Vintage will air on Sunday 28th April at 5.30pm
- Steve on TV & Radio – recent recordings – click these links
- Steve On IoW “Unsigned Acts” Panel
- Birmingham "Access All Areas" Passes and VIP Passes
- Morethan40 – High Praise for Steve
- FOR YOUR DIARY: Saturday, April 26th, 2014
- Hideaway – Goodmedia's first Symphony Hall edit on-line
- Isle Of Wight & Rewind Festivals Confirmed
- Another Great BSH Review
- Two clips from Symphony Hall
- Steve’s Birmingham Hat Goes for 650 pounds at Auction
- Symphony Hall, Birmingham, Nov 24th 2012 – A Photo Diary” by Jas Sansi/Comeuppance Ltd
- The Times – a brilliant, 4-Star Review
- Symphony Hall Souvenir Programme for sale
Page 1 of 16